For your relaxing stay at the Alpenresidenz in Obergurgl
Booking Information & Things to know
Here you will find all the important information about your relaxing stay at the Alpenresidenz. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The apartments are available from approx. 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Reception with personal service
- Free W-LAN in all rooms & flats
- Linen pack (duvet covers and sheets), woollen blankets, tablecloth
- Bathroom package (2 rolls of toilet paper, bath mats, shower & hand towels, hand soap)
- Kitchen package ( dish towels, dish cloth, dish sponge, washing up liquid)
- 5x per week relaxing in our sauna area - access from 15 years (only open in winter)
- Sauna towels
- Automatic towel change after 3-4 days stay (more often if desired)
- 1 underground parking space per flat - additional parking spaces at the house
- 10% voucher for ski rental at " Scheiber Sport" - for online reservations even 15%
- Flat screen TV in all bedrooms & living kitchens
- Heated ski and boot depot for your equipment
- Non-smoking rooms in the entire house (smoking permitted on the balcony, of course)
- Nesspresso coffee machine in each accommodation unit (capsules available at the reception)
- Children's playground & sandpit in summer for our little guests
- Daily cleaning service of your flat
- Daily bread roll service (in winter also on Sundays)
- Cosy bathrobes (€5,- per stay)
- Dishwasher tabs
- Nespresso coffee capsules
5x per week relaxing in our sauna area - access from 15 years (only open in winter)
incl. sauna towels
Payment for the apartment is due 2 days before departure at the latest. For the settlement of the final account we only accept Cash payment in Euros on site. Please make arrangements for this at the bank in good time. An advance transfer to our account shortly before arrival is of course possible.
In winter, dogs or other pets are unfortunately not allowed in our house. In summer, you can only bring your dog or cat with you in selected flats for a fee if you book in advance. We ask for your understanding.
Bed linen, towels, tea towels, espresso machines (capsules available at reception), kettle, sufficient cutlery, crockery & cutlery, glasses, hairdryer, safe, microwave, dishwasher (without dishwasher tablets), make-up mirror,...
Reservations are only considered firm when a deposit per flat has been received. You can transfer this to our account. Please understand that we cannot cover any expenses. For information on our bank details, please contact email@example.com.
When a reservation (accommodation contract) is made, the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply. In case of late arrival or early departure, the entire reservation period will be charged.
Please note that cancellation fees are due in any case, irrespective of re-letting.
For a stay up to 3 days we charge a short stay surcharge of Euro 5,- per person and day.
Place of jurisdiction Silz.
Cancellation sounds annoying, and it is - for everyone. It's a pity when someone can't come and rooms remain free although others would have liked to come. On the other hand, something can happen to anyone.
Our request: Secure your holiday and take out travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance. You can take out separate travel insurance with the insurance company you trust.
Our house works together with the Europäische Reiseversicherung AG in Vienna (www.europaeische.at) and you can also conveniently take out insurance through us when booking. Despite pandemic status, insurance cover is available from Europäische Reiseversicherung since 29.5.2020 in the event of contracting Covid-19!
In case of cancellation without travel cancellation insurance, the cancellation conditions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply without exception:
- up to 91 days before departure - refund of your deposit minus € 50 handling fee
- 90 to 31 days before departure - 40 % of the tour price are cancellation fee
- 30 to 8 days before departure - 90 % of the tour price is cancellation fee
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to departure or during the stay will be charged at 100%.
In case of cancellation, proceed as follows:
- Please inform us in good time
- We will send you the corresponding cancellation invoice
- After transferring the invoice, you can submit it to your insurance company
Please note that cancellation fees are due in any case, irrespective of subletting.
The date of receipt of the written (fax or e-mail) cancellation notice is deemed to be the cancellation date.
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before agreed arrival date - Euro 50,- handling fee will be retained
- 4 weeks to 2 weeks before arrival: 50% of the agreed accommodation price
- 2 weeks to 5 nights before arrival 90% Cancellations
- from 5 nights before arrival, late arrival or trip cancellation will be charged with 100 %
The date of cancellation is the date of receipt of the written (fax or e-mail) cancellation notice.
What happens in the event of a legally imposed company closure "lock-down"?
Should there be a legally imposed closure of operations, a cancellation at short notice is possible. For the deposit paid, we will either issue a voucher for a later stay, or a refund minus € 50.00 handling fee.
For the protection of our fellow human beings and ourselves, we kindly ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection in the public areas of the house (reception, connecting corridors, ski room), as this has been decreed by the province of Tyrol. Please note that masks are not compulsory in the wet areas.
Our sauna area is of course open for you. We ask you to keep a safe distance from other guests. We have also placed notices on saunas and steam baths stating how many people are allowed to enter them in order to ensure safe wellness enjoyment.
From the coming winter season, you will be offered the opportunity to take a certified PCR test during your holiday in the various locations in the Ötztal. You will receive the result within 24 hours and you can start your journey home carefree with the result of your Covid-19 test. The costs amount to € 85,- per test.